Meet GRETA THUNBERG: A very strong woman who will inspire you!
Updated: Oct 14, 2019
The NEW CAMMING PERSPECTIVE is being developed for strong women, for the ones who fight for what they believe in and think is fair!
Empowerment is a lifestyle and contrary to what I – unfortunately – heard this week, a camgirl is not an "ordinary woman", interested only in "simple tips to be applied in her video chat".
A camgirl is a complete woman. One with a full life, comprised with interests in several areas of knowledge, which deserves much more than "tips for videochat."
First of all, a model deserves to be respected as a person and to have a job that makes her feel proud of herself as a professional. Reduce a model to someone who just reads "simple tips" undermines too much a woman.
– Hey, do you think models only do it? 24 hours a day? Do you think models don't know how to talk (because English are not their first language in general)? Do you think models don't like to read or, aren't able to discuss anything with any level of complexity only because, maybe,... you don't? By the way, have you ever noticed that models are people, not products or sex machines? I didn't think you did. But don't worry, I will be the one who will help you understand that.
By the way, today we will talk about a very strong woman who will inspire you to keep (or start) having faith in yourself and in your proposal of life (something to live and to die for): Greta Thunberg.
Have you ever heard about her? She is truly wonderful!
Greta Thunberg is a Swedish climate activist, who started studying climate change at the tender age of eight. Now she is 16, has recieved many prizes and awards for her activism and has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
She has Aesperger Syndrome (a mild level of autism, which consists of severe difficulties of social interaction, netherless without any loss of cognitive ability).
After going through long periods of depression – including stop talking completly at 11 – , she found a way to sublime it and currently she is very upbeat about her diagnosis: "(Autism) in the right circumstances and with the correct support, it can be a SUPERPOWER*", she says.
* People with Asperger Syndrome have the ability to hyperfocus. It means that she can do the same activity for many hours; 9, 10...15 hours for example, and feel like only a few minutes have passed. Yes, she is right, it can be a "superpower" for the ones who have already found their true potential. After all, who could beat this productive capacity? *LOL*
I can truly identify with her struggle and with her words:
• "I feel like I am dying inside if I don't protest."
• "We're facing an immediate unprecedented crisis that has never been treated as a crisis and our leaders are all acting like children. We need to wake up and change everything."
• "I don't want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the#fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act. I want you to act as you would in a crisis. I want you to act as if the house was on fire – because it is!"
What about you, do you know any other strong woman who inspires you a lot? Share your story with us! <3
More info about her can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg